10. Your green beans are attempting a split flanking maneuver on your clearly surprised mashed potatoes.
9. Whenever Gallagher appears on TV, your watermelon leaps up, grabs the remote and shuts off the set.
8. It tastes the same, but now the asparagus leaves your
bathroom smelling April fresh
7. You use the leftover chicken as a nightlight for your kid’s room.
6. The label says that your buffalo chicken wings are made
from REAL flying bison.
5. An apple a day… cures leukemia.
4. Family of seven, one turkey — yet everyone gets a drumstick.
3. Your Ginsu knives are suddenly afraid of the tomatoes.
2. Chocchini: Looks like zucchini, tastes like a Ding-Dong.
… and the #1 Sign You’re Eating Genetically Modified Food:
1. A SWAT team is ordering the Chalupa to drop *you*.