A simple, quick but delicious dry tofu dish best served as an appetizer or as a healthy snack in between meals.
1 cup cubed organic extra firm tofu
1/2 cup washed and chopped baby bokchoy
1/2 cup finely chopped green onions ( white and green part both )
1 tbsp. red thai curry paste (increase it if you want more spicy )
1 tbsp. bragg seasoning or soya sauce
2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
1 tbsp. sesame seed oil or any good quality oil
1. In a skillet add bragg and oil together and cook tofu for few minutes turning frequently.
2. Once the tofu starts to brown and crisp add bokchoy and spring onions .
3. after few minutes dilute the thick curry paste with 2-3 tbsp. of water and add to the tofu .
4. Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat till the tofu is cooked well with vegetables.
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve piping hot.